The function of the Program for Assessment is to provide consultation to faculty and trainees in educational measurement.
The Program for Assessment is headed by Grace Huang, MD, Director of Assessment. The function of the program is to provide consultation to faculty and trainees in educational measurement. The program works in concert with the Office of Educational Research (OER).
Examples of questions with which the Program for Assessment can assist:
- Which assessment method should I choose to measure a particular skill?
- How do I design a survey?
- How do I demonstrate reliability and validity in my instrument?
- I need some help with basic quantitative data analysis.
- I have designed an educational research project. How should I collect data?