Camaraderie, Innovation, Academic Rigor
It's not only the amazing clinical training that sets BIDMC apart, but also my fellow co-residents. They are not just co-workers. They are real friends.
Alexander M. Goldowsky, MD, Resident Physician
Camaraderie and Culture
When asked what makes this program special, the resounding answer from our house staff is "the heart and camaraderie of the program."
The workplace and learning environment is supportive, collegial and fun.
Residency should not be about simply surviving but, rather, thriving
professionally and personally. Residents truly enjoy their years at BIDMC and
graduate with not only outstanding clinical and academic expertise but also a
network of professional colleagues and friends.
We take special pride in offering:
- ample research
- training in quality improvement and patient safety innovation
- a colleagial, supportive, and collaborative environment
- exceptional mentorship from world-class generalists
- strong support for residents their own academic path
- a flexible educational environment that can cater to individual intellectual curiosity
- a well-rounded educational and clinical experience