First Point of Contact for Investigators
The Clinical Research Center administrative office is the first point of contact for investigators seeking CRC support for their clinical research protocols. The CRC Administrative office:
- Coordinates the scientific review of new protocols through the Harvard Catalyst Advisory Committee.
- Serves a resource to investigators and staff in budgetary matters.
- Facilitates access to the research center by working with investigators and CRC staff to help investigators "think through" proposed studies and grant applications.
- Prepares and maintains budgets for each research protocol.
- Is responsible for record-keeping and data tracking needed through the Harvard Catalyst and NIH.