The HMS Initiative for RNA Medicine works closely with the Technology Ventures Office at BIDMCto translate emerging scientific breakthroughs from the lab to the clinic and beyond.
iRM collaborations with industry include:
- Identification of novel targets in disease
- Utilization of co-clinical trials in the mouse hospital
- Mechanism and physiological relevance of targets
- Establishment of suitable drug targets
- Phenotypic characterization of targets
- Development of novel mouse models
- In vivo characterization of novel and existing mouse strains
- Testing of novel drugs candidates
- Focused testing of promising drug candidates in vitro & in vivo
- Organization of clinical trials
To speak with a member of the TVO staff regarding the HMS Initiative for RNA Medicine, please contact Wanni Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the TVO website.