Lung Cancer Programs & Services
Our Lung Cancer Services
Our team of thoracic surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, interventional pulmonologists, diagnostic radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, pathologists, certified oncology nurses and other cancer specialists work together to provide care for cancers of the lung, pleura, esophagus and mediastinal organs. In our multidisciplinary conference and clinics, team members collaborate to discuss your particular cancer and the best treatment options for you.
In our clinic, you will see all your necessary cancer specialists in one location, for convenience and ease. You may meet with one or several doctors at the same time, who are also available to one another for immediate consultation about your care. This:
- Enhances diagnostic accuracy.
- Promotes stage-based treatment, to guide the most appropriate care, based on the location and extent of your cancer.
- Gives you the broadest range of treatment alternatives, including less invasive options when appropriate.
- Customizes the care you receive.
- Provides truly personalized service to answer your questions and concerns.