Becoming a Volunteer
Applications for volunteering have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 precautions. We will post information on this page when the application process is again open. We appreciate your interest in volunteer services at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at BIDMC!
At this time, we are not accepting new applications. If volunteering does resume in the near future, we currently have enough volunteers for the summertime. If you are interested in checking back about fall opportunities, here is some information about what the application process typically involves:
- Application form, including two letters of reference
- Interview, if we have volunteer openings that fit your interest, experience, and availability
- CORI (adult volunteers only)
- Proof of immunizations, including for tuberculosis
- Flu shot (during flu season)
- Training and orientation
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at our medical center! We hope to be able to welcome volunteers back to BIDMC soon.