1. Anderson MP, Gregory RJ, Thompson S, Souza DW, Paul S, Mulligan RC, Smith AE, Welsh MJ. Demonstration that CFTR is a chloride channel by alteration of its anion selectivity. Science. 1991;253(5016):202-5.
2. Anderson MP, Berger HA, Rich DP, Gregory RJ, Smith AE, Welsh MJ. Nucleoside triphosphates are required to open the CFTR chloride channel. Cell. 1991;67(4):775-84.
3. Anderson MP, Welsh MJ. Regulation by ATP and ADP of CFTR chloride channels that contain mutant nucleotide-binding domains. Science. 1992;257(5077):1701-4.
4. Anderson MP, Mochizuki T, Xie J, Fischler W, Manger JP, Talley EM, Scammell TE, Tonegawa S. Thalamic Cav3.1 T-type calcium channel plays a crucial role in stabilizing sleep. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2005;102(5):1743-1748.
5. Kasten MR, Rudy B, Anderson MP. Differential regulation of action potential firing in adult murine thalamocortical neurons by Kv3.2, Kv1, and SK potassium and N-type calcium channels. J. Physiology. 2007;584.2:565-582.
6. Herbert MR, Anderson MP. Autism: Current Theories and Evidence. An Expanding Spectrum of Autism Models: From Static Defects in Development to Reversible Impairments of Function. 2007.
7. Anderson MP, Hooker BS, Herbert MR. Bridging from Cells to Cognition in Autism Pathophysiology: Biological Pathways to Defective Brain Function and Plasticity. Am. J. Biochem. Biotech. 2007.
8. Peri N, Lee PH, Anderson MP, Bhadelia RA. Acute infarction of meningioma demonstrated by diffusion-weighted MR imaging. J Neurooncol. 2008;90(3):275-278.
9. Wüthrich C, Dang X, Westmoreland S, McKay J, Maheshwari A, Anderson MP, Ropper AH, Viscidi RP, Koralnik IJ. Fulminant JC virus encephalopathy with productive infection of cortical pyramidal neurons. Annal Neurol. 2009;65(6):742-748.
10. Zhou Y-D, Lee S, Jin Z, Wright M, Smith SEP, Anderson MP. Arrested maturation of excitatory synapses in autosomal dominant lateral temporal lobe epilepsy. Nature Medicine. 2009;15(10):1208-14.