About Our Fellowship Scholar Track
The Scholar Track constitutes an individualized two-year training program based on a specific area of interest. Tracks combine enhanced, focused clinical experiences in a specific field of expertise with scholarly activities so that fellows graduate with specialized clinical training and a unique skill set to launch future career development. Additional infectious diseases rotations at specialty centers, in particular areas of infectious diseases (e.g., STDs, TB, Transplant, Refugee Health) can be arranged. A focused research project relevant to the chosen area of focus is required as part each track.
Identified Training Tracks with Specific Mentors
- Immunocompromised Host/Transplant Infectious Diseases – Carolyn Alonso, Sabrina Tan, Barbra Blair
- Microbiology – James Kirby, Stefan Riedel
- HPV/Anal Dysplasia/High Resolution Anoscopy Training – Ami Multani
- Medical Education – Wendy Stead
- Quality Improvement – Mary LaSalvia
- Addiction and Infectious Diseases – Christopher Rowley
- Antimicrobial Stewardship - Howard Gold, Chris McCoy
- Infection Control/Hospital Epidemiology – Sharon Wright, Preeti Mehrotra, Dana Pepe
- Climate Change and Infectious Diseases – Caleb Dresser, Satchit Balsari
Learn more about these training tracks and their mentorship teams below.