Bowdoin Street Health Center
Dorchester, MA 02122
COVID-19 Testing (see below)*
Founded in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood in 1972 by community residents, Bowdoin Street Health Center remains focused on providing outstanding medical care while maintaining a tradition of working with residents to identify and meet their unique health needs. The mission of the health center is to provide excellent, compassionate care to our patients and support the health of the entire community.
Drive-thru COVID-19 testing is available at Bowdoin Street Health Center if you or your loved one:
- is showing symptoms of COVID-19, or
- does not have symptoms, but has been in close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
Symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
Appointments are preferred, but not required. Call 617-754-0100 to schedule in advance.
Other Important Information:
- Bowdoin Street Health Center welcomes all patients, including those who are uninsured.
- We do not ask about your immigration status.
- You do not need to be a current patient of Bowdoin Street Health Center in order to be tested.
- If you arrive have an appointment and arrive by car, you may stay in your car for the duration of your test.
- If you arrive by car without an appointment, you will be asked to park your vehicle and walk up to your visit.
- Walk-up visits are also offered if you do not arrive by car.
Testing Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Learn about additional health resources available to you in the Dorchester area:
- COVID-19 Help and Resources for Dorchester (English)
- COVID-19 Ayuda y recursos para Dorchester (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Trợ giúp và Tài nguyên cho Dorchester (Vietnamese)
- COVID-19 Ajuda e recursos para Dorchester (Portuguese)
- COVID-19 Ajuda e recursos para Dorchester (Cape Verdean)
- Covid-19 Èd ak Resous pou Dorchester (Haitian Creole)
Learn how to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- How to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 (English)
- Cómo detener la propagación de COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Cách ngăn chặn sự lây lan của COVID-19 (Vietnamese)
- Como parar a propagação do COVID-19 (Portuguese)
- Modi qui nu fazi pa nu ca spadja COVID-19 (Cape Verdean)
- Kijan pou Nou Sispann Gaye Kowonaviris la (Haitian Creole)