Sleep Disorders Center Appointments & Referrals
Information for Patients and Referring Physicians
How To Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment at the Sleep Disorders Center at BIDMC, ask your provider for a referral. If you’d like to schedule an appointment directly, please call the Sleep Disorders Center at 617-667-3237.
Depending on your referral, you may be seen by a pulmonologist or a neurologist. If you’re not sure who to schedule with, you can make an appointment with any of our providers and we’ll refer you internally.
To schedule with a pulmonary sleep specialist, select option #1; for a neurology sleep specialist, select option #2; for the sleep laboratory, select option #3.
Refer a Patient to the Sleep Disorders Center
The Sleep Disorders Center serves as a regional referral center and provides evaluation and care to patients with a variety of sleep disorders. To schedule a patient referral appointment, either call the Doctor-to-Doctor Line or the Sleep Disorders Center.
- Doctor-to-Doctor Line: 617-667-2020
- The Doctor-to-Doctor Line has been specifically set up at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for physicians who would like to refer a patient. This line is answered by a triage nurse who directs the call to appropriate party, promptly. To schedule a patient referral using the Doctor-to-Doctor Line, call 617-667-2020.
- Sleep Disorders Center: 617-667-3237
- Physicians scheduling a patient referral appointment may also contact the Sleep Disorders Center at 617-667-3237.
- We have sleep specialists in both the Division of Pulmonary Medicine and the Department of Neurology. For a pulmonary sleep specialist, select option #1; for a neurology sleep specialist, select option #2; for the sleep laboratory, select option #3.
- If you’re unsure to whom you should refer your patient, please have them schedule with any of us. If your patient requires a specialist, we’ll refer them to the appropriate provider on our team.