Sleep Disorders Clinic
Boston MA 02215
The Sleep Disorders Clinic is one of the premier sleep disorders clinics in the United States. The clinic was the first in Massachusetts accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. In addition, it remains one of the busiest sleep clinics in New England with more than 5,000 patient visits per year.
This multi-disciplinary clinic includes neurologists, pulmonologists and psychologists who treat adult patients with the full range of sleep disorders from sleep apnea to insomnia, narcolepsy to restless leg syndrome.
Full Range of Diagnostic Testing
- Overnight in-laboratory polysomnography providing diagnostic and titration polysomnography for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Specialized protocols for treatment of central sleep apnea and patients with neuromuscular disease and nocturnal hypoventilation
- Seizure montage
- Parasomnia montage
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Suggested Immobilization Testing (SIT) for evaluation of Restless Legs Syndrome
- Dim Light Melatonin Onset Testing