Real Life with Celiac Disease
Troubleshooting and Thriving Gluten-Free
Co-authors: Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN and Dr. Daniel Leffler
AGA Press, Bethesda, MD. 2010.
About Real Life with Celiac Disease
- Written by the clinicians of the Celiac Center and 50 international experts
- Offers stories of patients with questions or problems related to celiac disease and gluten-related disorders
- Covers diagnosing children and adults, food intolerances, associated conditions (skin and bone diseases, eating disturbances, etc), hidden gluten, healthy eating, weight gain, supplements, travel, religious practices, and much, much more
- Discusses recommended treatments, the decisions and lifestyle changes made, and the outcomes
- Offers 25 CEUs for dietitians (test kit through Helm Publishing)
- 5-star rave reviews across the board on amazon.com
Real Life with Celiac Disease is an award-winning, in-depth, reader-friendly book with Take Home Tips to help you take control of your nutrition and medical care throughout life. You will find many references to our book in the articles on this website.
Find it today on Amazon.com or in your favorite bookstore.
To your health!
The Clinicians of the Celiac Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA