Public Access Request Information
Public Access to Financial Conflict of Interest Information on PHS-funded Research
As of August 24, 2012, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center provides public access to certain information regarding financial conflicts of interest held by senior/key personnel participating in BIDMC research projects funded by the Public Health Service.
The following information will be made available upon written request:
- Name of the senior/key personnel with a financial conflict of interest reportable to the PHS;
- Individual's title and role in the research project;
- Name of the entity in which the financial interest is held;
- Nature of the financial interest; and
- Approximate value (range) of the financial interest.
To request this information, please complete:
PHS Public Access Request Form.
The request must include either the name of the Investigator or the PHS project number. This is an online form and will be sent directly to the Office of Conflicts and Industry Interactions at BIDMC.