Redcap Edata Collection
REDCap is a free, secure, web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. The system was developed by a multi-institutional consortium initiated at Vanderbilt University. Data collection is customized for each study or clinical trial by the research team with guidance from Harvard Catalyst EDC Support Staff.
REDCap is designed to comply with HIPAA regulations. REDCap is not 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Request a new REDCap project file
- New features available in REDCap v 5.10.2
- New features available in REDCap v 6.0
- New features available in REDCap v 6.3
- Sign up for a training session