PatientSite: Manage Your Health Care Online
From emailing your doctor to scheduling appointments to refilling prescriptions and reading your notes (OpenNotes), you can do it all on PatientSite. And, we’ll soon launch an updated design and new features to make managing your care online even easier.
PatientSite is a free, secure and confidential website that helps you play an active role in your health care if you have a BIDMC doctor—right from your phone, tablet or home computer.
- Contact your doctors and their teams
- Read your visit notes (OpenNotes)
- Check your lab/test results
- Schedule and manage appointments
- Refill prescriptions
Register on PatientSite
Now Available: A New Look and More Features
You'll soon notice PatientSite has improved navigation, better communication features, an improved mobile experience and stronger privacy protection. We call it PatientSite 3.0.—it's an improved PatientSite experience guided by feedback from PatientSite users.
Here's what you'll find:
- Fewer Clicks: We've reduced the number of clicks to get your most important tasks done quickly
- Email Attachments: Attach images or PDF documents related to your medical care when you email your doctor
- Visit On-the-Go: Take advantage of easier mobile navigation features
- State-of-the-Art Privacy: Enhanced security features protect your medical information using the most current online practices
OpenNotes on PatientSite
OpenNotes gives you online access to health care notes your doctors, nurses
and other clinicians write after an appointment or discussion. Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center is among the first in the country to share notes
in this way.