PatientSite: Manage Your Health Care Online
From emailing your doctor to scheduling appointments to requesting prescription refills, you can do it all on PatientSite.
PatientSite is free for patients who have their primary care provider at BIDMC. You can use PatientSite on your phone, tablet or home computer.
What You Can Do on PatientSite
- check your lab/test results
- keep tabs on your upcoming appointments
- request appointments or what you need
- read your physician’s note after an appointment or discussion
- update your address and other personal information
Register on PatientSite
OpenNotes on PatientSite
OpenNotes gives you online access to health care notes your doctors, nurses
and other clinicians write after an appointment or discussion. Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center is among the first in the country to share notes
in this way.
More about OpenNotes