During Your Stay
We are pleased to be able to offer you and your family the exceptional care that has become a tradition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Here, the patient and family come first. We are always striving to make your experience with us the best that it can be. The following information has been provided to answer some of the questions you may have about your stay at the medical center.
- Your Health Care Team: In addition to doctors and nurses, a number of other health care professionals may be involved in your care, depending on your needs.
- Support Services: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is committed to trying to meet your needs in the best possible way.
Your Room, Bed and Meals
- Room Service Dining Program
- Telephone & television service
Protecting Patients and Families
- BIDMC Public Safety
- Smoke Free at BIDMC
- Hand hygiene
- Patient websites: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Lotsa Helping Hands have teamed up! We're providing our patients with a free, online group calendar designed for organizing helpers, which allows for family and friends to volunteer to help the patient with rides, meal delivery and other tasks.
- Preparing to Go Home: When it is time for you to go home, we want to make sure you feel prepared.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Main Switchboard: 617-667-7000
Find a Doctor: 800-667-3000
Directions by Phone: 617-667-3000
TDD (for deaf and hard of hearing): 800-439-0183