Applying to the IR Integrated Residency
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center IR Integrated Residency has a commitment to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion through its program. The Department of Radiology accepts applications for the Interventional Radiology Integrated Residency through the NRMP match via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). As required by the American Board of Radiology, all applicants must complete preliminary year (PGY-1) in medicine, surgery, or a transitional program.
- A complete ERAS application (including photograph)
- An official USMLE step 1 and step 2 score report (if available)
- An official transcript from all medical schools attended
- MSPE from current or most recent medical school attended
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation (through ERAS). Additional letters may be submitted provided they enhance the application and have relevance to the pursuit of radiology as a career.
- Important: You must initiate a request for a USMLE score report to be submitted to us electronically through ERAS.
Deadlines & Application Review
Our deadline for receipt of ERAS applications and supporting materials is October 1. Applications will be reviewed by the selection committee through early November. Applicants who have been extended an interview will be notified by email through ERAS. A waitlist will be maintained for those who could not be offered an interview due to limited interview volume constraints. Interviews will be scheduled starting in mid-November through late December. Interviews will be held virtually for the 2022-2023 season in half-day sessions.