Our Program Benefits
- Health and malpractice insurance
- Educational and book funds
- Discounted parking
- Meal card for the cafeterias and coffee stands on campus
- Travel expenses: reimbursed for meetings at which the resident is presenting a poster or an oral presentation
- Moonlighting: Preview unread CT cases in house. Contrast reaction coverage at external imaging centers.
- Personalized white coats
- Financial support for AIRP
- Subscriptions to RadPrimer, statDx, e-Anatomy
BIDMC Graduate Medical Education Salary Information
||Determined by department
*Salaries cap at PGY7, except for Chief Residents
For more extensive information on residencies at BIDMC, visit the Office of Graduate Medical Education.