OB/GYN Fellowship Application Process
How To Apply for OB/GYN Fellowships
- Graduation from accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- All applications must be submitted via ERAS.
- All of BIDMC‘s OB/GYN Fellowship programs participate in the National Residency matching Program (NRMP).
Required Documents (submitted via ERAS):
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Official medical school transcript
- USMLE scores
- CREOG Scores
- Three letters of recommendation