Program Administrator: Dafny M. Argueta
Address: 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Telephone: (617) 667-2966
Program Director: Eman Elkadry, M.D.
ABOG/ACGME Accreditation: Since 2010
Program Length: 3 years
Number of Fellows: 1 per year
- Graduation from accredited residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
All applications must be submitted via ERAS. The Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship participates in the National Residency matching Program (NRMP). A complete application must include the following:
- Completed ERAS Program Application
- Curriculum Vitae (submitted via ERAS)
- Personal Statement describing your professional background and interest in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (submitted via ERAS)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your Residency Program Director (submitted via ERAS)
- CREOG transcripts from PGY 1-3 years (emailed to program coordinator)