About Our Fellowship Application Process
BIDMC's Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Section of Palliative Medicine will be accepting applications for the Hospice Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program through ERAS. The application deadline is the last day of September. Interviews for invited applicants will be held from September through the first week of November. BIDMC participates in the National Residency Match Program.
Program Application Requirements
- Dean's letter from medical school
- Medical school transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your Residency
- At least 2 other letters of recommendation
- USMLE I, II, and III board scores
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
What surprised me the most during my fellowship was our roles after the patient passed away. Helping patient's family with grief and bereavement is a big thing.
Natanong (Ten) Thamcharoen, MD
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellow 2019-2020