The Division of Hematology/Oncology will be accepting applications for the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program through ERAS. The application deadline is the last day of September. Interviews for invited applicants will be held from August through the first week of November. BIDMC participates in the National Residency Match Program.
Program Application Requirements
- Dean's letter from medical school
- Medical school transcript
- Department of Medicine letter
- At least 2 other letters of recommendation
- USMLE I, II, and III board scores
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
Any questions should be directed to Yinka Kofoworola, Fellowship Program Coordinator at 617-667-2131 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.