How To Apply
Applications to the BIDMC Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program are accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application deadline is August 1 each year. Select applicants will be invited for interviews, which are held September-October annually. BIDMC participates in the National Residency Match Program.
Program Application Requirements
- Dean's letter from medical school
- Medical school transcript
- Department of Medicine letter
- At least 2 other letters of recommendation
- USMLE I, II, and III board scores
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
Any questions should be directed to Roshanda Leak, Fellowship Program Coordinator at 617-667-2131 or via email.