The Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program is currently
accepting applications from candidates interested in joining the program in July 2016. We will be accepting applications through October 1st , 2015 and will be participating in the residency match for Geriatric Medicine.
The program accepts up to eight fellows each year. Applicants must complete three years of residency training in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine prior to starting the Geriatric Medicine Fellowship. Candidates interested in a second year of advanced training should contact Amanda Aprea (see below).
Interested candidates should apply via the common application form submitted through ERAS. After receipt of a complete application, selected candidates will be invited for interviews with members of the faculty. Candidates holding a J-1 or H1-B visa with an ECFMG certificate are eligible to apply.
The following materials are required for application into the Fellowship program.
- Demographic Information (Application)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement: one or two pages. This statement should include a description of your career goals, your interests in geriatric medicine, and the reason why you have selected a particular training pathway.
- Three Letters of Reference, including one from your Residency Program Director
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formerly known as Dean’s Letter
- Copy of Medical School Transcript
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- USMLE scores for Step 1, 2, and 3. Applicant must pass Step 3 prior to beginning fellowship.
Applications are processed and interviews are scheduled at Hebrew SeniorLife. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Michaela Picco, at 617-632-8669 or firstname.lastname@example.org