Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology at Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chestnut Hill cares for women through all of life’s transitions: from young adult to menopause and beyond. Our distinctive approach blends world-class treatments with warmth, compassion and a family-centered focus.
We take the time to get to know you, your health and your medical concerns. Then we tailor services to meet your needs in a friendly, comfortable and respectful environment. In one convenient, neighborhood location, Chestnut Hill provides high quality women’s health care with easy access to all that Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has to offer.
Pregnancy is a special time in a woman’s life. Each experience is unique and we are privileged to be a part of it. Whether you are trying to conceive or are already expecting, our doctors and nurses are here for you with individualized, caring attention.
At Chestnut Hill, we offer ultrasounds, routine blood work and much more:
- Obstetric care, including fetal monitoring
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and planning
- Postpartum follow-up and care
At BIDMC in Boston, where we deliver your baby, there are many special services for new moms and babies:
- A dedicated team of high-risk obstetric (maternal-fetal medicine) specialists
- One-on-one nursing care and support during delivery
- A Level III (highest level) neonatal intensive care unit
- The Parent Connection, a program offering mentors, lectures and support groups for new parents
- Lactation support and breastfeeding instruction during and after your hospital stay with classes and support groups
- Clinical genetics program
At Chestnut Hill, we offer comprehensive care for women of all ages including:
- Yearly well-woman examinations
- Contraception counseling
- Family planning
- Menopause consultations
- Diagnosis and treatment of abnormal Pap smears with colposcopy or LEEP procedures
We partner with BIDMC's Divisions of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and Gynecologic Oncology, and make referrals when appropriate for advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery, and oncologic consultation.
Meet Our Team
Obstetrics and Gynecology at Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chestnut Hill
200 Boylston Street, Newton, MA 02467
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We accept most major health insurance plans, including MassHealth and Medicare. Please check with your primary care physician or insurance plan to find out if you need a referral.