Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care – Chestnut Hill
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
9:00 am to 7:00 pm, weekends and some holidays
About BILH Urgent Care-Chestnut Hill
On June 1, Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care–Chestnut Hill and Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chestnut Hill Square primary care practice relocated to a new suite within our same building at 200 Chestnut Hill Square. Please visit our new street-level storefront location on the corner of the building near SoulCycle.
All other outpatient services at Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare will remain in the current fourth floor suite.
COVID-19 UPDATE (see under "Skip the wait")*
BILH Urgent Care-Chestnut Hill treats non-life threatening conditions that require immediate care, for anyone over the age of 2 years. Unlike most other urgent care centers, all our patients are seen by a board-certified emergency medicine physician.
We accept walk-ins, or you can reserve your spot and get in line from home by clicking "Reserve my spot" below.
- Urgent Care
Skip the wait
Reserve your spot now
Current wait time
minutesReserve my spot
Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care-Chestnut Hill is not a testing site for COVID-19. Patients, visitors and community members should contact their primary care provider for guidance on testing.
Before You Visit Urgent Care
Please follow these steps if you are considering an urgent care visit for non-COVID-related conditions:
- Self-manage mild symptoms if you can do so safely.
- Call your primary care physician if you're unsure whether you need in-person urgent care. If you do not have a PCP, call urgent care before coming in to determine whether you need in-person care.
- Call BILH Urgent Care-Chestnut Hill at 617-278-8500
- Consider telehealth options. Many PCPs are now equipped to provide treatment over the phone or through a video conference.
- If in-person urgent care is advised, consider reserving a time online. You will receive a text message when your appointment time is near so that you can stay home as long as possible before coming in.
All patients will be screened upon arrival for respiratory symptoms. Patients with respiratory issues will be cared for in a separate, dedicated area to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure for others.
For more information:
Call 911 if you're experiencing a medical emergency.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Online reservations are not appointments and due to the nature of our services, emergencies can arise which may result in patients being taken out of order.
- Due to our advanced services, average visit time can range from 45 to 120 minutes depending on diagnostic testing required.
- Some diagnostic testing and exams may be limited depending on your time of arrival.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care-Chestnut Hill is closed on the following holidays:
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas