Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care at Chelsea
Chelsea, MA 02150
9:00 am to 5:00 pm, weekends and most holidays
About BID Urgent Care - Chelsea
Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care at Chelsea treats non-life threatening conditions that require immediate care, for anyone over the age of two years. Unlike most other urgent cares, all our patients are seen by a board-certified emergency medicine physician. We accept walk-ins, or you can reserve your spot and get in line from home by clicking "Reserve my spot" below.
Skip the wait
Reserve your spot now
Current wait time
minutesReserve my spot
Before You Visit Urgent Care
Please follow these steps if you are considering an urgent care visit for non-COVID-related conditions:
- Self-manage mild symptoms if you can do so safely.
- Call your primary care physician if you're unsure whether you need in-person urgent care. If you do not have a PCP, call urgent care before coming in to determine whether you need in-person care.
- Call BID Urgent Care–Chelsea at 617-975-6060
- Consider telehealth options. Many PCPs are now equipped to provide treatment over the phone or through a video conference.
- If in-person urgent care is advised, consider reserving a time online. You will receive a text message when your appointment time is near so that you can stay home as long as possible before coming in.
All patients will be screened upon arrival for respiratory symptoms. Patients with respiratory issues will be cared for in a separate, dedicated area to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure for others.
For more information:
Call 911 if you're experiencing a medical emergency.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Online reservations are not appointments and due to the nature of our services, emergencies can arise which may result in patients being taken out of order.
- Due to our advanced services, average visit time can range from 30 to 120 minutes depending on diagnostic testing required.
- Some diagnostic testing and exams may be limited depending on your time of arrival.
Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care at Chelsea is closed on the following holidays:
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas
Return to Work COVID-19 Testing Policy
We are happy to evaluate you based on Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to determine if you meet the criteria to safely return to work. This does not involve a COVID-19 test. If you are cleared to return to work, our providers will give you a letter for your employer.
If your employer requires a COVID-19 test for you to return to work, you need to call your doctor and ask them to put an order in for you to get tested.
Protests and COVID-19 Testing
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Massachusetts Governor Baker recommended that individuals who participated in recent protests get tested for COVID-19. We will test anyone who participated in one of the recent protests. Our providers recommend waiting 48 hours after attending a protest to get tested for COVID-19.
Learn about additional health resources available to you in the Chelsea area:
Learn how to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
BIDHC Chelsea Chelsea
We are located at:
1000 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150