- Primary Care
Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chelsea provides personalized, comprehensive care for patients aged 18 and older.* Indicates welcoming new patients
Meet Our Providers
A variety of on-site services provide maximum convenience for patients.
- Women's Health
- Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Bone Density Testing
- Adult Specialty Care
- Digestive Disease (GI & liver)
- General Surgery
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Ophthalmology & Optometry (eye)
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Laboratory services
- Pulmonary function testing
- Echocardiography & heart monitor placement
Patients can manage their health care any time of day or night using PatientSite on a home computer, tablet or smart phone (no additional app required). PatientSite offers patients a secure, confidential website to view medical records and email physicians.
Find what you need:
- Test results such as laboratory tests, X-rays, and EKGs*
*At the discretion of the physician
- Past visits and upcoming appointments
- Current medications and allergies
- Immunizations and dates
- Patient education links
- Visit summaries
Take the next steps:
- Email your clinicians or their offices
- Request a prescription or referral
- Make choices about appointment reminders
To pay your Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare bill online (for Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare primary care practices only) click here.
If you feel you need to see a specialist and have not discussed the referral with your primary care provider (PCP), please first call your PCP, as they may need to see you prior to referring you to the specialist. Please note the following responsibilities are managed in the practice:
- Assistance scheduling appointments
- Radiology prior authorizations
- Behavioral health referrals
- Prescription requests and refills
Referral requests for specialty care must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment to allow for processing, unless the visit is scheduled within seven days of the appointment.
For continuity of care, and the best coordination of care amongst your providers, your primary care provider will refer you to a Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center specialist. There are important benefits when you see specialists within the Beth Israel Deaconess system:
- Your physicians will have secure access to a shared medical records system.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospitals offer award-winning quality of care and patient safety.
- It enhances opportunities for us to collaborate and coordinate your care among specialists.
- Many patients tell us they receive better care when they see a Beth Israel Deaconess specialist because the communication between the PCP and the specialist is faster and smoother.
- Medical research suggests that patients having care coordinated within an integrated system of care may have better outcomes.
Many Beth Israel Deaconess specialists are instructors at Harvard Medical School.