A gift to the Annual Fund is a simple and meaningful way to support BIDMC. Each year, our Annual Fund raises unrestricted dollars that can be used immediately for a wide range of priorities. They provide a reliable, steady source of funding for the programs that need it most.
Annual Fund gifts of all sizes support:
- Promising research projects, such as cancer genetics investigations
- Annual operating costs, such as funding for social worker positions
- Career development opportunities for staff, such as continuing education scholarships for nurses
- Expansion of clinical spaces, such as minimally invasive surgery suites
- Academic programs, such as fellowships for the next generation of physicians in growing service lines
BIDMC depends on the Annual Fund to fulfill its mission of providing compassionate patient care. Your one-time, monthly, or annual contribution allows us to continue delivering patient care at the high level that the community expects and deserves.