1101 Beacon St., Suite 3 West, Brookline, MA, 02446
Our Services and Hours
Bone Density Testing:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm (same-day availability)
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (same-day availability)
- 2D and 3D tomosynthesis capability (screening and diagnostic); also offering the Smart Curve Comfort paddle
- Breast ultrasound, breast ultrasound guided core biopsy, and breast cyst aspiration offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- No appointment required
Mass Vein Care:
Mobile Ultrasound Service:
- The mobile ultrasound team provides service to the community of South Cove Health Care in Boston and Quincy, Milton OB/GYN, and Needham OB/GYN, and staffs 1101 Beacon St.
- Supervisor: Suzanne Konopka Leavitt
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Directions by Car:
The HMFP Radiology — Brookline facility is located on Beacon Street between Kenmore Square and Coolidge Corner. (Kenmore Square is at the intersection of Beacon Street, Commonwealth Avenue, and Brookline Avenue in Boston; Coolidge Corner is at the intersection of Beacon Street and Harvard Street in Brookline.) We're on the south side (inbound side) of Beacon St. There is easy on street parking at meters or free two hour parking is available on most side streets (Please note signage as time varies). Patient drop off and pick up zone is located in front of the building, 20 minute live parking. Designated handicap parking within feet of the entrance.
Directions by Public Transportation:
The Cleveland Circle “C” train stops at our front door. If you are heading Outbound, Kenmore Square is the last below-ground stop; after that the outbound train emerges above-ground, and the second stop after Kenmore Square is Hawes Street. This is a request stop, so please remember to ring the "stop request" bell. Our building is located on the corner of Hawes St. and Beacon St.
Additionally, you may take the Riverside (“D”) train on the Green Line of the MBTA. You will take this to the Longwood stop. Upon exiting the train, turn right and the first street on your left is Hawes St. Walk to the bottom of the street at the intersection of Beacon St. and the 1101 Beacon St. building will be on your left .
This Radiology Outpatient Center is a short walk (10 minutes) from the main campus of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Obtaining Copies of Medical Images:
Please call 617-754-0450 and allow 24 hours for requests to be processed. The patient will be asked to provide their full name, date of birth, exam being requested, date the exam was done and where they will be taking the images (name of doctor or facility). A CD of the images may be picked up at our location during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm. At the time of pick up the patient must be prepared to show identification and their signature is required for release of information.