Cyberknife Image Guided Therapy
CyberKnife is a sophisticated system of delivering highly precise and focused radiation to tumors in various parts of the body using real-time, image-guided robotics.
CyberKnife is a non-invasive alternative to surgery that can treat both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body, including the brain, head and neck, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, prostate and spine.
CyberKnife often makes it possible to treat cancers that cannot be treated any other way. It is often an option for patients who cannot undergo surgery or may be seeking an alternative to surgery.
Some of the advantages of Cyberknife include:
- Little to no recovery time or side effects
- Improved quality of life
- Performed as an outpatient procedure
- Virtually pain-free; no sedation, incisions or blood loss during treatment
- Eliminates the risk of post-surgical complications
- Shorter treatment compared to open surgery or traditional radiation therapy
Meet Our Team Prepare for Your Visit