Information for Patients and Referring Physicians
Call: 617-638-4350 Ext 1
Visits to our clinic are by appointment only, and often require a referral from your health care provider (see below).
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
What to Bring to Your Visit
- Your referral form for a specific procedure, and the reason for the consultation
- Your medical records, X-rays, and dental models, if applicable
- A list of your current medications
- Your medical insurance and dental insurance cards (so we can coordinate your benefits)
- Your co-payment, if required by your insurance plan
Parking is available at 710 Albany Street Parking Garage. Valet parking is available at the East Newton Pavillion (the building next to our office) at 88 East Newton Street.
For Referring Physicians
To refer a patient to the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at
BIDMC, please download and print our
Patient Referral Form (PDF).
the completed form to 617-638-4365 or e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information or additional questions, please contact us at
617-638-4350, ext. 1.