Maternal-Fetal Medicine Appointments & Locations
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, East Campus, Boston, or at One Brookline Place, Brookline, please call 617-667-2636 (CMFM).
Here is some information to keep in mind when you make an appointment:
- When you schedule an office visit, you may need to answer a few questions over the telephone about your health and personal history.
- Before your first appointment, please forward your medical records and any other medical tests you have had and their results. This information is critical for our MFM specialist to advise you and your referring obstetrician of the best plan of care.
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so you can register and complete any necessary forms.
- You may be required to bring a referral from your obstetrician or primary care physician.
- Bring a photo ID (a driver's license).
- Bring your insurance card. Check with your insurance company to see if your policy includes care and treatment at BIDMC. We can help if you have questions about the coverage information you receive. We can also work with your insurance company if the company has questions or requires additional information to determine your benefits.
- Bring a list of your current medications to your first appointment (including supplements and over-the-counter medications you take).
- Bring a list of any questions you have for your caregivers, and a notebook so you can jot down information.
We always encourage you to invite a family member or trusted friend to your appointment to help you as you gather information about your health and treatment.
We offer high-level ultrasound examinations, prenatal diagnoses, and genetic counseling services at BIDMC/East Campus and at One Brookline Place in Brookline.
330 Brookline Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
One Brookline Place
Brookline, MA 02445
Our high-risk pregnancy specialists also see patients for ultrasound scans and other consultations within the Beth Israel Lahey Health network at the hospitals listed below. Appointments at one of these facilities are scheduled through your primary obstetrician at that location.
- Anna Jacques Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess-Plymouth
- Beverly Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Winchester Hospital