Genetics Testing Services for Pregnancy
Our genetic counselors work with our maternal-fetal medicine specialists and clinical geneticists to offer you the most advanced genetic testing clinically available.
We can discuss with you:
- Chorionic villus sampling (CVS)
- First and second trimester non-invasive screening
- Non-invasive free cell fetal DNA testing
- Expanded carrier testing
- Personal or family history of a known genetic condition
- Concerns about medication exposures
- Ultrasound results
Testing for Chromosome Abnormalities (PDF)
Most genetic counseling sessions take under an hour. Your genetic counselor will discuss with you the risks, benefits and limitations of genetic testing, as well as the overall implication to a pregnancy.
We want to give you and your partner all the information we can to assist you in thinking through the many options routinely offered to patients before and during pregnancy.
Video: Genetic Screening