Women's Health Center
Primary Care Services for Women
The Women's Health Center at Healthcare Associates provides personalized primary care and mental health services that address a range of women's health issues. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of women at all stages of life. Every woman is respected as an individual with unique medical, social, cultural and emotional concerns.
The Women's Health Center focuses on preventing, screening for, diagnosing and managing conditions or illnesses that are unique to women, are more common or more serious in women, or have different risk factors in women. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Breast and routine gynecologic care
- Cardiovascular disease and diabetes prevention
- Contraception options and family planning
- Headache prevention and management
- Health and wellness for women with disabilities
- Incontinence and pelvic floor problems
- Medical issues during pregnancy
- Menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and vaginal dryness
- Metabolic disorders, including polycystic ovary syndrome
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Primary care for women cancer survivors
- Safer sex and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual satisfaction and problems with sexual function
- Vulvovaginal problems, including recurrent vaginitis, vulvodynia, and vestibulitis
- Weight management, including pre- and post-gastric bypass surgery care
Center for Women's Sexual Health
Many women find that there are limited resources available when it comes to sensitive health issues, such as sexual function. In response, the Center for Women's Sexual Health offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment for women with sexual problems in a discreet, caring and respectful environment.
Comprehensive Mental Health Services
In addition to extraordinary medical expertise, the Women's Health Center offers comprehensive mental health services that include individual consultation, couples counseling and group counseling. Our social workers work closely with patients and their medical providers to identify and manage conditions such as stress, depression, anxiety and phobias, as well as transitional issues that often interfere with attaining the highest quality of life.
Request an Appointment
Appointments are available for new and existing patients
via telehealth and in person. Please call today.