Information for Physicians
Requisition for Bone Density Test
If you are requesting a bone density test for one of your patients, please:
- Print the Bone Density Requisition Form;
- Fill it out with your patient's information; and
- Return by fax to: 617-754-8630. Please do not include a cover sheet.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Endocrinology Grand Rounds
Upon completion of this conference series, participants will be able to:
- Outline the current research developments in Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolism, Bone, Thyroid and other Endocrine disorders; Analyze clinical research developments as they relate to current Endocrinology practice issues;
- Outline the recommendations given by recent clinical practice guidelines; and Apply the lessons learned from clinical update and clinical practice guidelines to future clinical practice. Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Harvard Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. To receive CME credits for this activity, you must complete the online survey distributed after the lecture.
All lectures are Fridays, 9:00 am -10:00 am in the Leventhal Conference Room, Shapiro Clinical Center, 2nd Floor, unless otherwise noted.
Due to COVID-19, all meetings will be held virtually through December 2021. To be reassessed in January 2022.
Past Endocrinology Grand Rounds Speakers