New Emergency Entrance
A New Look for Emergency Care: Now Open!
The Berenson Emergency Department patient drop-off and walk-in entrance has relocated to the Rosenberg building front entrance at 1 Deaconess Road.
Relocating the patient entrance will facilitate construction of BIDMC’s new inpatient building. Construction on the new building is slated to begin summer 2019.
Other key changes include:
- Patient amenities: Patients and families will have access amenities in the Rosenberg lobby:
- 24/7 valet parking service
- Food and beverage options
- Access to an ATM and more
- Wayfinding signage: Signage around the BIDMC campus will be updated to make it clear how to access the new entrance, whether on foot or by car.