Virtual Dermatology Services
For the convenience of our established patients, we offer teledermatology service. You can schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified dermatologists by calling 617-667-3753. You may request to be scheduled with one of the dermatologists who has seen you previously in the office.
What To Expect
- Your teledermatology visit will be scheduled in a one-hour window.
- You will be given instructions to send in a photograph of the area of your skin that concerns you. Read these tips for taking the best possible photo of your skin.
- Prior to your teledermatology visit, our dermatologists will first review the photos of your skin growth or skin rash, then call you by phone to discuss your concerns
- The physician may ask if you would be willing to connect face-to-face using video applications such as BIDMC Virtual Visit Open Consultation or Doximity Dialer. Your physician can provide more specific instructions for using these video applications at the time of your teledermatology visit.
- As always, we will work with you to develop a management plan that works best for you and your health.