Search Our Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trials
The Cancer Center at BIDMC is an important center of research into the safety and effectiveness of new cancer therapies. Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
For more information about our clinical trials, please call Arline Broberg at 617-975-7403.
- ECOG-ACRIN EA2142, Randomized Phase II Study of Cisplatin and Etoposide versus Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients with Advanced G3 Non-Small Cell Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Carcinomas - Learn More.
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination with nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared with Placebo Plus nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects wit - Learn More.
- An open-label phase ib study of palbociclib (oral CDK 4/6 inhibitor) plus abraxane?¥?N(nab-paclitaxel) in patients with metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma - Learn More.
- A Phase 2 Study of BPM31510 (Ubidecarenone, USP) Nanosuspension Injection Administered Intravenously with or without Gemcitabine as 2nd/3rdline therapy in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Patients - Learn More.
- A phase IIa, multicenter, open-label, single arm study to assess the safety and efficacy of the combination of BL-8040 and pembrolizumab in subjects with metastatic pancreatic cancer, the combat study - Learn More.