Search Our Renal Tumor Clinical Trials
The Cancer Center at BIDMC is an important center of research into the safety and effectiveness of new cancer therapies. Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
The following clinical trials related to kidney cancer are now available through BIDMC. Please email or call Arline Broberg at 617-975-7403 if you have questions about participating in a clinical trial.
- Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Nivolumab with Cisplatin and Gemcitabine in Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Patients Undergoing Radical Cystectomy - Learn More.
- A Phase II Study of Cyberknife Radiosurgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma - Learn More.
- Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of PF-02341066, A C-MET/HGFR Selective Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Administered Orally to Patients with Advanced Cancer. - Learn More.
- A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination with Nivolumab in Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Learn More.
- A PHASE 1, DOSE-ESCALATION AND EXPANSION TRIAL OF PT2977, A HIF-2á INHIBITOR, IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS - Learn More.
Updated November 2018.
Also see our Biologics Program clinical trials, which include trials for kidney tumors.