Search Our Clinical Trials
Your physician will help you evaluate whether participation in a clinical trial is appropriate for you.
The following clinical trials related to gynecologic cancers are now available through BIDMC. Please email or call Arline Broberg at 617-975-7403 if you have questions about participating in a clinical trial.
- A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, STUDY OF ATEZOLIZUMAB VERSUS PLACEBO ADMINISTERED IN COMBINATION WITH PACLITAXEL, CARBOPLATIN, AND BEVACIZUMAB TO PATIENTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED STAGE III OR STAGE IV OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE, OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER - Learn More.
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib as Switch Maintenance Following Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Sensitive, High-Grade Serous or Endometrioid Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer - Learn More.
- Phase I Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of PF-02341066, A C-MET/HGFR Selective Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Administered Orally to Patients with Advanced Cancer. - Learn More.
- A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination with Nivolumab in Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Learn More.
- A PHASE 1, DOSE-ESCALATION AND EXPANSION TRIAL OF PT2977, A HIF-2á INHIBITOR, IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS - Learn More.
Updated November 2018.