Developmental Therapeutics Program
Boston, MA 02215
Developing Novel Therapies to Treat Cancer
If you have advanced cancer that has not responded to standard therapy, you may benefit from the Developmental Therapeutics Program at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. For those who qualify, this program offers the option to participate in early stage Phase I research studies investigating new anti-cancer agents.
Based on strong experimental and pre-clinical data, and cutting-edge science, these clinical trials research novel therapy and techniques that include:
- Unique agents designed to improve the effects of standard chemotherapy
- Targeted agents to disable a specific cellular pathway
- Innovative approaches to interfere with blood flow to tumors
- New chemotherapeutic agents
- State-of-the-art imaging techniques
If you take part in a clinical trial, you will receive meticulous and coordinated medical attention from our renowned researchers, physicians and other BIDMC health professionals. You will become part of an involved and engaged team, followed carefully and closely, by compassionate caregivers who are dedicated to your best interests.