New Traffic Patterns on West Campus
Vehicle traffic patterns on BIDMC’s West Campus have changed to help keep our patients and staff safe during construction of the new inpatient building.
- The segment of Pilgrim Road, between Deaconess Road and Francis Street, is closed to vehicles (except for ambulance and emergency vehicles). This part of the road remains open to pedestrians.
- Patient pickups and drop-offs for the Farr Complex (Baker, Deaconess, Farr, Palmer and Span buildings) are permitted in the front of the Rosenberg Building main entrance, 1 Deaconess Road.
- All patient care areas in the Farr Complex can be reached from inside the Rosenberg building, via the Sky Concourse and elevator.
- Valet parking is available to patients 24/7 at the Rosenberg Building entrance, 1 Deaconess Road.
- Self parking is available 24/7 in the Pilgrim Road Garage; enter on Crossover Street via Pilgrim Road.