Weight Loss Surgery Information Session
330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
6:00PM - 7:00PM
This group, facilitated by Danelle Olson, RD, is for patients who have had weight loss surgery, to ask questions and get support from peers.
This month's session will be presented by a staff member (TBD) in the Weight Loss Surgery Center at BIDMC.
Or, register by phone at 617-667-2845
There is a limited number of spots available for each support group session.
- Groups are for post-op patients only
- Come prepared with questions/ideas/insights
- Be prepared/willing to share and participate
- Please be considerate of others
- Communication and openness are the keys to the groups success
Time: 6 - 7 p.m.
Patients should go to Shapiro 3rd floor, patient waiting room and wait for staff to come get them (staff will come to patients and walk them to the actual room)
For more information or questions, please contact Sue Walker at 617-667-2845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.