Living Donation Workshop at BIDMC
330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Living Donation Workshop: The Big Ask | The Big Give
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is excited to bring you a new training workshop. This event is for patients listed for kidney transplant at BIDMC. We’ve partnered with the National Kidney Foundation to teach you how to share your story to find a living kidney donor.
- Create a written story that will inspire others to consider donation.
- Use different strategies for sharing your story through social media, community groups, and other channels.
- Talk to others about the need.
- Bust myths and common misconception about living organ donation.
- Use ideas from kidney patients and living donors, who will share their experiences during the workshop.
- Build a network of advocates and learn how to engage others to help spread the word.
- Create a customized action plan to follow after the training workshop.
The training workshop will be held on:
April 6, 2019 from 10am-2pm
330 Brookline Avenue
Conference room Shapiro 101 (1st floor of Shapiro Clinical Center, Behind the Freshii Café).
Boston, MA 02155