Core Summary and Services
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) on Illumina MiSeq for small genome, amplicon, targeted sequencing and resequencing.
- Training on Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) using ArcturusXT.
- Sample shearing on Covaris E220 Focused Ultrasonicator.
- Testing quality and quantity of RNA/DNA samples on Agilent 4200 Tape Station.
- Performing Real-Time PCR and providing quantitative data on levels of gene expression, utilizing ABI 7000 and 7500 FAST instrumentation.
- Offering access to a LiCor Odyssey Infrared Imager.
- On an hourly fee basis the core provides: one-on-one and/or telephone consultations, training, primer/probe design, Real Time-PCR experiment set up, Real Time-PCR data analysis, troubleshooting.
- The investigator has the option to purchase from the core reagents and consumables.
To inquire a charge form for the Molecular Medicine Core services please call or e-mail.