Salary and Benefits Overview
The medical center pays an annual stipend, which varies by the postgraduate year of training.
BIDMC Graduate Medical Education Salary Information
||Salary AY 2020-2021
||Determined by department
*Salaries cap at PGY7, except for Chief Residents
Additional benefits include:
- Health and malpractice insurance
- Personalized white coats
- Educational and book funds
- Financial support for AIRP
- Subscriptions to RadPrimer, QEVLAR, statDx and eAnatomy
- Travel expenses: reimbursed for meetings at which the resident is presenting a poster or an oral presentation
For more information, visit BIDMC's Graduate Medical Education page.