The medical center pays an annual stipend which varies by the postgraduate year of training. Additional benefits include:
- Health and malpractice insurance
- Educational and book funds
- Discounted parking
- Meal card for the cafeterias and coffee stands on campus
- Travel expenses: reimbursed for meetings at which the resident is presenting a poster or an oral presentation
- Moonlighting: Late cases opportunity. Many residents also participate in an external call pool with a local healthcare organization.
- Personalized white coats
- 500 business cards
- Financial support for AIRP
- Subscriptions to RadPrimer, QEVLAR, statDx, eAnatomy
Radiology Residency Stipends
For more extensive information on residencies at BIDMC, visit the Office of Graduate Medical Education.