Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care - Dedham
Dedham, MA 02026
Sat – Sun, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
See Holiday Hours Below
About BILH Urgent Care-Dedham
Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care at Dedham treats non-life threatening conditions that require immediate care for anyone over the age of two years. Unlike most other urgent care centers, all our patients are seen by a board-certified emergency medicine physician. We accept walk-ins, or you can reserve your appointment from home by clicking "Reserve my spot" below.
Skip the wait
Reserve your spot now
Current wait time
minutesReserve my spot
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Online reservations are not appointments and due to the nature of our services, emergencies can arise which may result in patients being taken out of order.
- Due to our advanced services, average visit time can range from 45 to 120 minutes depending on diagnostic testing required.
- Some diagnostic testing and exams may be limited depending on your time of arrival.
Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care-Dedham is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care – Dedham is not a testing site for COVID-19. Patients, visitors and community members should contact their primary care provider for guidance on testing. However, if a patient is clinically evaluated by a medical provider on-site and is deemed to be at risk for having contracted COVID-19, BILH Urgent Care – Dedham offers COVID-19 testing.
Before You Visit Urgent Care
Please follow these steps if you are considering an urgent care visit for non-COVID-related conditions:
- Self-manage mild symptoms if you can do so safely.
- Call your primary care physician if you're unsure whether you need in-person urgent care. If you do not have a PCP, call urgent care before coming in to determine whether you need in-person care.
- Call BILH Urgent Care – Dedham at 781-453-7200
- Consider telehealth options. Many PCPs are now equipped to provide treatment over the phone or through a video conference. If you would like to learn about our virtual urgent care service or schedule a telehealth appointment please visit BIDMC OnDemand.
- If in-person urgent care is advised, consider reserving a time online. You will receive a text message when your appointment time is near so that you can stay home as long as possible before coming in.
All patients will be screened upon arrival for respiratory symptoms. Patients with respiratory issues will be cared for in a separate, dedicated area to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure for others. For more information:
Call 911 if you're experiencing a medical emergency.