PatientSite is an easy tool to manage your health care. From emailing your doctor to setting up appointments to requesting refills for your prescriptions, you can do it all on the site—from your phone, tablet or home computer.
PatientSite is free for patients who have their primary care provider at BIDMC. Here are some things you can do on the site:
- check your lab/test results
- keep tabs on your upcoming appointments
- request appointments or what you need
- read your physician’s note after an appointment or discussion
- update your address and other personal information
|PatientSite works well on smartphones and tablets.|
OpenNotes on PatientSite
OpenNotes gives you online access to health care notes your doctors, nurses and other clinicians write after an appointment or discussion. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is among the first in the country to share notes in this way.
Learn more about OpenNotes