Neuropsychology Assessment Center
Boston, MA 02215
The Neuropsychology Assessment Center tests neurocognitive strengths and weaknesses and determines the most appropriate ways to succeed in school, work and daily living. A treatment plan is designed for the patient, psychotherapist, educators and the medical team. These assessments are available to all patients 16 years and above. A BIDMC provider is not necessary.
Schedule a Neuropsychology Assessment
- Call 617-667-4749
- Or print our referral form and fax it to 617-754-8638 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients Appropriate for Referral
- Young adults with learning/attentional problems that interfere with education and age-appropriate development.
- Adults who are experiencing mild memory/attentional complaints and may be in initial stages of Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Adults with neuropsychiatric problems secondary to medical illness including sleep apnea, hypertension, major organ disease and cardiovascular disease.
- Adults with neuropsychiatric problems secondary to neurological disease, including seizure disorders, neurodegenerative disorders and multiple sclerosis.
- Elder adults (and their families) experiencing memory and behavioral changes.
- Patients with complex neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Asperger's syndrome and non-verbal learning disorders.
Your First Appointment
For your first appointment, please bring your history form (filled out).
If you are new to BIDMC, please call 617-754-8240 to register as a new patient before you call to schedule your neuropsychology appointment. This will speed up the scheduling process.
Our Clinical Team
- Nancy Peterson Moczynski, PhD, ABPP, Director
- Irene Piryatinsky, PhD
- William Stone, PhD, ABPP
- Tyler Zink, PhD, ABPP